Removal and disposal of PCB from the environment
MITECO offers efficient and safe solutions in managing PCB waste that are based on the highest technological standards in this area, and especially in terms of protection of health and the environment.
It is your responsibility to perform disposal or decontamination of devices that contain PCB by 2015!
Prepare a Plan of replacement, i.e. disposal of PCB containing devices in accordance with the Rules on handling PCB containing devices and waste!
In accordance with your plan for replacement of PCB containing devices, MITECO will prepare an offer based on types and quantities of PCB waste. Please contact our plant director, Nevena Čolić Mohora.
- Services for PCB transformers that were factory filled with PCB oils
- Services for PCB capacitors that were factory filled with PCB oils
- Services for PCB oils (PCB-based synthetic oils)
- Services for transformers contaminated with PCB during replacement or replenishment of oil, during overhaul or repair
- Services for solid PCB waste (contaminated packaging, protective equipment and parts of electrical equipment, etc.)
- Services for contaminated soil, concrete, etc.
- Services for cleaning and remedying of industrial halls PCB-contaminated industrial halls
ADVANTAGES OF USING MITECO SERVICES:
- Full service: takeover of PCB waste, local ADR transport, temporary warehousing, realization of export, service of destroying hazardous waste
- Trained professional staff and assistance in finding an efficient and safe solution
- Many years of experience and successful implementation of most diverse projects related to removal and disposal of PCB waste
- Compliance with legal regulations, submission of the complete supporting documentation and certificate of final disposal of waste