Remediation of historical pollution
MITECO performs remediation of historical pollution by removing soil and concrete contaminated with PCB or other hazardous substances and finally disposes various types of hazardous substances (waste paint, chemicals, oils, PCB, solid and liquid waste, etc.).
If you have this type of waste in your premises, it is your legal obligation to remedy it as soon as possible. MITECO will provide you with a reliable and professional service in this process, regardless of the time and process of origin of the historical pollution.
For evaluation of the scope of remediation and preparation of the concept of solution for remediation, please contact Director Nevena Čolić Mohora.
In accordance with the draft solution, we will prepare an offer, after which we will begin the remediation.
- Evaluation of contamination of soil, underground water and other
- Defining remediation measures
- Removal of contamination and returning the site into the original
- Collecting and segregation of waste, by type
- Packing, transport and final disposal of historical waste in specialized plants for treatment of hazardous materials
ADVANTAGES OF USING MITECO SERVICES:
- Environmentally and economically sustainable
- High quality of realization on the basis of long term experience
- Highly qualified personnel
- Internationally recognized techniques of remediation of historical pollution
- Safe removal of historical waste