Decontamination of transformers containing PCB oil
We take over transformers, perform decontamination, and then, my means of recycling process, i.e. sorting of materials, use metals as secondary raw materials, send the decontaminated oil for energy utilization, and dispose the remainder from the process in accordance with the law.
If you have a contaminated transformer that, for technical and economic reasons, can no longer be used, it becomes waste that we can take care of.
We conduct dechlorination process within our plant, and we do not send this type of waste abroad, thus achieving lower price of treatment and simultaneously preserve quality.
We submit offers for purchase of electrical devices upon your request, which may be submitted to our Sales Director, Nebojša Tomašević.
MITECO Kneževac provides an opportunity for recycling of equipment contaminated with PCB oil in authorized plants, where waste is treated in adequate manner without consequences for the people and environment.
- Decontamination by means of process of oil dechlorination in a mobile plant, confirmed as BAT - the Best Available Technique, and BEP – the Best Environmental Practice
- Decontamination of oil with PCB content within range 50-1500 ppm, in a continuous closed process
ADVANTAGES OF USING MITECO SERVICES:
- Cheaper procedure of treatment of PCB waste against previously available techniques
- Decontamination on location, in case transport to the plant is not possible or not economically reasonable
- Efficient management of waste movement and obtaining all necessary permits for transport and treatment
- Compliance with legal regulations